As the year draws to a close, I’m taking a look back at what we accomplished in 2015 – and what’s coming up in 2016.
2015 was a watershed year for our game design consulting company, Shufflebrain. Highlights include:
- developing our online coaching program, Getting2Alpha – and helping dozens of entrepreneurs around the world create a faster, smarter MVP
- launching our Getting2Alpha podcast to share the design insights of top-notch game and product designerss
- working closely with a leading educational games company, Age of Learning. to develop new online curriculum and expand their offerings
- visiting Amsterdam for the first time and giving a well-received keynote talk at TNW Europe – along with a cooperative game design workshop at Hilversam
- giving 2 sold-out design workshop – plus a plenary talk – at The Learn Startup Conference
Whew! In 2016, we’ll be expanding our workshop and coaching programs to reach an even broader audience. Here’s what’s coming up:
- 2 intensive design workshops for the Highway1 startup incubator
- a keynote talk and full-day design workshop at Agile India in Bangalore
- design workshops in London & Paris, in partnership with Wemanity
- our Getting2Alpha Masterclass (launching in April 2016) will make our proven, step-by-step design system even more accessible and affortable
- our MVP Design Club (launching in January 2016) will offer personalized VIP design coaching for motivated product teams who want to create and test their MVP in record time
We are beyond grateful to our clients, friends and supporters for making this all possible – especially my excellent web designer/developer Kenneth Lim. And a special shout-out goes to my family (pictured above) who put up with the long hours, late nights and international trips that went into making this all happen.
If you’re working on an innovative project – and want to build a faster, smarter MVP – please get in touch, we’d love to help you turn your dreams into reality.