Exciting news! I’m in the final stages of pulling together ‘The Player’s Journey’ ebook, which lays out a system for creating an engaging, evolving product. This is what I use with clients internally – and I’m THRILLED to package it up and share this powerful design framework and toolkit more widely.
This eBook evolved from a series of blog posts about the Player’s Journey. Here’s a recap:
- Designing Over Time
- What Makes Games Compelling
- The Players Journey
- Start Me Up: Power Tactics for Great Onboarding
- Entice Me Back: How Core Loop Drive Re-Engagement
- Compelling Activities Fuel Your Core Loop
- Supercharge your Core Loop with Feedback and Progress
- Triggers and Investment Pull People Back
- Empowering Mastery: the golden key to sustained engagement
- Level-up Your Enthusiasts: Elder Game Hacks
Does this approach resonate with you? Do you want to learn to use this framework to create a smarter, faster, more engaging MVP? Check out MVP Design Hacks – project-based online training program for Lean Teams,
The Players Journey ebook will be available to the public in Feb 2015 – and to anyone registered for MVP Design Hacks in October 2014.
If you haven’t yet signed up for my mailing list, do it now to get occasional content like this – and an extra-special discount on MVP Design Hacks.